I’ve been reading a lot of romance novels but this month I’m taking a break. This doesn’t mean that I won’t be reading romance novels; I’ll never give those up. But, I am aiming to read four books that are not part of #romancelandia. Reading four books is usually easy for me so I will also read what I can from the second list.
I’ll come back and let you know a little about each book as I begin them.
- The Fifth Season (The Broken Earth, #1)
- Friday Black by Nana Kwame Adjei-Brenyah
- Heads Of The Colored People by Nafissa Thompson-Spires
- Let’s Talk About Love by Claire Kann
My maybe list:
- Black Magic Women: Terrifying Tales by Scary Sisters, edited by Sumiko Saulson
- An Unkindness of Ghosts by Rivers Solomon
- Dread Nation by Justina Ireland
- How Long ’til Black Future Month? by N.K. Jemisin
What are you reading this month?